We are pleased you are interested in participating in the Massachusetts CTE Teacher Testing Program (formerly known as the Massachusetts Vocational Technical Teacher Testing Program [VTTTP]). This registration form must be completed by testing candidates who want to establish a time to complete an online, multiple-choice exam.
Once your registration form has been received and processed, watch for email communication from NOCTI for next steps. NOCTI’s customer care team is available should you have any questions throughout the process.
NOTE: Since participation in the performance exam is based upon passing the written exam, it is necessary to register for a performance exam AFTER passing the written exam. A registration form for the performance exam will be provided via e-mail upon successful completion of the written component.
Administration and Pricing
Exams are administered through NOCTI’s online testing system and are proctored via live remote proctoring. This means that you can schedule a time to complete the exam that is convenient for you.
Cost: You will be invoiced for the following. Payment is required upon receipt of an invoice from NOCTI and prior to scheduling your exam date.
- Non-refundable registration fee: $50.00
- Written exam cost: $125.00
- • Create a profile in the Educator Licensure and Renewal (ELAR) portal to be assigned a Massachusetts Education Personnel ID (MEPID).
- • Complete all required fields on this registration form.
- • Confirm your information is accurate before submitting to NOCTI for processing.
- • Electronically sign and submit the registration form to NOCTI.
- • Allow five-business days for processing the registration form.
- • Receive onboarding email from NOCTI with invoice for the written test.
- • Pay invoice via NOCTI’s online payment portal.
- • Work with a NOCTI customer care representative to schedule a remote proctoring testing session.
Please fill out the following information and click Submit to select the exam you wish to register for.